Saturday, April 14, 2012

Let's Rock 'n Roll!!!

It's Saturday and I have finished my weekend project. Yay! Congratulation to me. It means I can make another weekend project, moreover my new craft supplies are arriving today. What a great timing, isn't it?
Felt Android Doll
on process ...
For this early weekend project, I made a small android doll playing a guitar. It's about 13 cm x 22 cm, made of felt and of course, hand-stitched. Since it's not big, it didn't take a long time for me to finish it. I made this doll for my beloved husband, so he can put it on his office desk and always think about me. I hope that doesn't distract him from his work. LOL.

Well, enough blabbing ... here's the rocker!
I'm gonna rock your weekend, guys!!!!
Have fun and hope you enjoy it.

Happy crafting!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I do love hearing from all my friends. Your words make my day brighter.